Tulsi the “Queen of Herbs”
Tulsi is considered a holy plant, dating back over 5000 years as mentioned in scriptures . It is infused with enormous healing powers and an natural Immunity booster . Tulsi is a blessing of Mother Earth and has been a part of Indian culture for thousands of years. Almost every Indian household Traditionally used to have Tulsi plants . However, due to rapid urbanization and change in lifestyle, we drifted away from this tradition.
Amrut Tulsi ia a highly qualitatvie and effective Tulsi Ark, which acts as an Immunity booster. It is a mixture of different types of Tulsi which include Rama Tulsi, Shyam Tulsi and Van Tulsi.
Amrut Tulsi Ark has been prepared with 100% authentic ayurvedic methodology and hence gives highly effective results.
Amrut Tulsi is an effective Immunity booster, which also has other benefits like:
- Tulsi has antibiotic, anti-viral and anti-carcinogenic characteristics.
- Tulsi helps to increase the immunity of the human body.
- Tulsi helps to remove impurities of blood.
- Tulsi helps to fight against various Bacteria, Virus and Influenza (Flu).
- Tulsi helps in relieving fever, headache, throat infections, Cough and chest congestion.
- Tulsi is helpful in respiratory diseases like chronic bronchitis and asthma.
- Tulsi is helpful in controlling high blood pressure and cholesterol level.
- Tulsi helps in detoxification of the kidneys.
- Tulsi helps in reducing uric acid level of the human body.
- Tulsi is helpful in improving digestion.
- Tulsi is helpful in improving brain functions.
Directions of use: Add 5 drops of Amrut Tulsi in one glass of pure water, take at least twice daily. You may take 3 to 4 times as per your convenience. Regular intake of Tulsi drops does not have any side effects. Amrut Tulsi can be taken by any patient including Cardiac, Diabetic, etc.
Amrut Tulsi will soon be available as capsules and syrup.