Amrut Amla Juice
Amla is one of the best superfoods known to mankind. It contains 30x more Vitamin C than an orange.
Amrut Amla Juice is made from the purest, nutritionally rich, and fresh amla. It is power-packed with potent antioxidants which help in enhancing compromised immunity. It is loaded with Vitamin C which is a natural immunity booster. The beta-carotene in the Indian gooseberry plays a vital role in fighting the damage caused by free radicals and boosts strength and stamina.
Indian gooseberry is widely known for its abundance of antioxidants and rich nutrients. Amrut Amla juice is rich in essential minerals and vitamins such as carotene, phosphorus, calcium, iron, and vitamin B complex making it a powerful antioxidant. It also helps keep our digestive system on track and promotes regular and healthy bowel movements. Last but not the least, Amrut Amla juice is a wonderful solution to keep cough and cold at bay and build our body resistance to fight bacterial & viral infections.
Amrut Amla juice acts as an anti-aging tonic as well. Additionally, it also carries useful vitamins and minerals for improving vision. Another interesting aspect of gooseberry Juice is that it helps in strengthening the hair from its roots, combats dandruff, premature greying of hair, and restoring its natural shine and color.
- A powerhouse of Vitamin C – Amrut Amla juice contains almost 30 times more Vitamin C than fresh orange juice. Since this juice is made from fresh amlas, its nutrition profile is retained in its purest form. Vitamin C has a positive impact on overall health and wellness and enables growth and quick replenishment of body tissues. It helps boost your immunity and metabolism and keeps common viral and bacterial ailments at bay, including cold and cough.
- Helps maintain weight – Amla, the Indian gooseberry helps in keeping the digestive system on track. It accelerates the body’s metabolism which helps burn more calories than usual. Amrut Amla Juice naturally enhances protein synthesis which in turn keeps your stomach full and helps burn excess body fat. It emphasizes balancing the positive nitrogen content of the body and helps control the increasing cholesterol levels.
- Helps boost immunity – Amla is a rich source of vitamin C that helps fight common bacterial and viral ailments like cold and cough by boosting metabolism and immunity. Amrut Amla Juice helps bring equilibrium between the three doshas – Vata, Kapha, and Pitta.
- Helps maintain healthy sugar level – If consumed with a pinch of turmeric, This juice is the workhorse that efficiently maintains healthy sugar levels. It’s a traditional way of controlling sugar levels in the body. Amla is said to contain chromium which helps with carbohydrate metabolism thus leaving a positive impact on the pancreas.
- Helps maintain healthy skin – Regular consumption of Amrut Amla juice helps in fighting early signs of aging like wrinkles and lines. It tones your skin while simultaneously influences cell repair.
- Helps strengthen hair – Amla promotes collagen production which stimulates hair follicles, promoting hair growth in the process. The iron in Amla helps strengthen the roots, wards off premature greying, and also helps keep the hair silky and lustrous.
Dilute 20 ml of juice in a glass of water, add honey/salt/sugar to enhance the taste, take twice daily 30 minutes before meals or as directed by the Physician.
Amla juice is rich in essential minerals and vitamins such as carotene, phosphorus, calcium, iron, and vitamin B complex making it a powerful antioxidant.