Role of Vitamin C in boosting our immunity
With a Global Pandemic on our hands, it has become even more important for us to pay attention to our body and take all necessary steps to remain safe and healthy. Our immune system struggles against numerous challenges every day. Stress and physical activity tend to weaken our immunity over time, which makes our body more prone to falling ill, and we feel weakness, fatigue and exhaustion.
Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin D are three essential micro-nutrients that play important functional roles in building a strong immune system that helps our body fight various bacteria, virus and flu and also help us recover from infections at much faster rate in case we are exposed to them.
Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin D have complimentary and synergistic effects, they support components of both innate and adaptive immunity which comprises of epithelial barriers, cellular defense and antibodies which basically are the three main lines of immune defense.
- Supports the function of various immune cells
- Enhances cells’ ability to protect against infection.
- Fights premature aging of cells.
- Functions as a powerful antioxidant, protecting against oxidative stress.
- Plays a major role in several biological systems and reactions.
- Needed for immune function, viral defense, wound healing, thyroid function, and much more.
- Plays a critical role in the body’s defense against oxidative stress and is especially helpful for maintenance of healthy aging
- Enhances the pathogen-fighting effects of monocytes and macrophages (white blood cells) that are important parts of your immune defense.
- Decreases inflammatory mediators, which helps promote immune response.
There are various studies indicating that more than 50% population of India has some level of Vitamin D deficiency. With people being told to stay at home and limit the amount of time spent outdoors, the problem seems to get bigger. Apart from boosting our immunity system, QCEE by Ikon Remedies Pvt Ltd, gives us the necessary dose of Vitamin D for healthy functioning of our bones and joints.
Benefits of Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin D3 Tablets
- Powerful Antioxidant that helps boost immune system
- Helps maintain blood pressure and cholesterol already within the normal range.
- Vitamin C is necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone and joint health.
- Supports respiratory and immune system health
- Promotes blood vessel integrity
- Beneficial for healthy gums
Vitamin C cannot be stored in the body, so you need it in your diet every day. For best results, Try Qcee by Ikon Remedies Pvt limited.
Now available in the following packsizes
Qcee 500 mg Chewable Tablets: Contains XXmg Vitamin C, XXmg Zinc and XX IU Vitamin D3
Qcee 1000mg Chewable Tablets: Contains XXmg Vitamin C, XXmg Zinc and XX IU Vitamin D3
Qcee 1000mg Effervescent tablets: Contains XXmg Vitamin C, XXmg Zinc and XX IU Vitamin D3
- Natural fruit flavor for delicious Orange Taste.
- Each tablet provides immunity support with up to 10 Oranges worth of Vitamin C.
- Each tablet provides Vitamin D equivalent to spending an hour in sunlight.
- Non-GMO | Sodium Free | Suitable for Vegetarians